Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the fallin' arches...

i've always been
a flip flop
kinda gal...
.
...whether they're
in style or out of style
i have collected
quite the pile over the years
in as many colors
 as i can find
in a big ole size ten
i used to wear them
 everywhere
until late last summer
when my arches
started to fall
by then i just pulled out
 the winter shoes
we've had just enough
spring now for me to know
it's time
time to head to a store
solely
for finding a pair
of sandals
with dare i say it
arch support
yikes
 the slide on the other side of fifty
is mighty quick
so how do you like my new
purple no less
i'm pretty excited
better than i expected
and my feet seem
 painfreely happy

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Way pretty! I have to say...My very favorite and supportive, sandals are Chacos. You might want to check them out, too. =)