Thursday, May 24, 2012

the good news...

just keeps coming
i am overjoyed
and humbled...
.

...to arrive at the store today
and see the signs
installed
it has been a lengthy
process
yet in the end to see
JEllen's
larger than I've ever seen it
in print
a name i've used
 in my creative world
since i was nine or so
followed
by my daughter's name
a miracle of a child
truly brought tears to my eyes
and how fitting to
be supported
on the bottom
by my husband
sarah's father
our human rock and anchor
it's publicly now
a family affair

3 comments:

Becky said...

Now you have your name up in lights. I guess it's just a matter of time till a movie comes out. I think Julia Roberts could play you. It would be swell! Aunt Becky

Heather said...

Simply beautiful my friend. And simply amazing, you and that miracle girl of yours.

Kim said...

It looks awesome!