Tuesday, May 18, 2010

parental support...

...the real question isn't whether or not you love your kids...

... but how well you are able to demonstrate your love and caring, so that your children really feel loved. -stephanie marston
i've discovered
it doesn't matter how old one is
parental support
is much appreciated and desired
even needed
in it's absence
one can feel abandoned
and there is no greater loneliness
in the world
imagine my thrill
when i saw my mother and father
walking toward me
at the business expo
coming to support our newest venture
stephanie marston is a work-life balance coach
she has published many good books
my favorite, if not now, when
another quote i try to live by
unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are,
not for what they do
i pray nightly that i be given the strength to
parent all my children in this fashion
to demonstrate my love for them
through my actions
to acknowledge my shortcomings
and say i'm sorry
when i am wrong
and most importantly
to always be a support and not a burden

No comments: