Wednesday, December 21, 2011

efaith restored...

it's such a euphoric
feeling
 to end the year...
.

...with my faith restored
in mankind
do you remember
my tale
with the seller
from h e double hockey sticks
email from the attorney
at ebay
when i escalated a claim
that could have been
summarized
in one sentence
the ebay buyer protection plan
doesn't cover broken
stinky sewing machines
well believe it or not
after my ego recovered
i bid again on a pfaff 1475
and lost
so i sorta gave up
but oh how i love
 that machine


best one ever made
i have a few groups
of young teens
 waiting in the wings
for sewing classes
i can't wait to
get started
one more machine
 would be ideal
in sarah's sewcial lounge
so i bounced back onto
ebay
and found one
i bid and i won
it arrived today
packaged perfectly...


in the best
 of condition
even better
than my own
and included
a nice little note
from the seller
thank you mario
you made my day
and restored my faith
in mankind
ebay should thank you
i certainly do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,

I am so relieved that the machine arrived safely. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have---it is a wonderful machine. Have a Blessed Holiday ----Mario