Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Stamping Room

Welcome to my stamping room. As I begin this creative blogging journey, I thought I would start by showing you where the creative juices flow. I call it the Creative Corner. My family calls it the dungeon where addictions happen. Yes, I have been known to spend the entire night down here. As I say, "at least you know where you can find me. "

Rumor has it, "Organization is the key to happiness." I used to teach a class for the Ohio Arts Council at their annual conference called: "Creating synergy between your right and left brain." So once a year or so, I'd clean up and let the right brain feel good (that's the day I took these photos) but the rest of the year. ..Well let's just say my left brain hemisphere is in warm, fuzzy bliss.







It does help to have a home for all the fun tools.
I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in 2003. Mainly, because I was a Girl Scout leader and I turned the girls in my Troop onto the same addictions I have. Each holiday we made 140 treats for the Meals on Wheels program in our city. The Stampin' Up! wheels were great for our projects. But each time I needed to order one, the demonstrator from before had quit the business. So....you know the rest of the story.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love your work space. Good luck with your blogging. I'll be watching!

Mary said...

Holy cow! What a creative space you have! I can't wait to have a whole room of my own. Right now I have a corner of the dining room, if you can call it a dining room. I can't wait to see your craft projects!

Susan said...

i just happened upon your blog and can't stop drooling over the workspace you have created! I have converted my teeny tiny laundry into my crafting/sewing room...no comparison to yours:0)