Monday, March 15, 2010

you'll always be my baby...

i feel like i've deserted her
my best late night friend
my old faithful
not to worry little miss 1475
you'll always be my baby
i'll never let you go...

i just needed to get you a new companion
a friend to share the load

... now i admit ms. 4.0 and i
had words the first few nights
she can be a little temperamental
especially when you don't use her
well designed features
...like
the automatic knee lift
and the automatic cutter
and the automatic tension control
i've learned to let go
and just let ms. 4.0 do her own thing
and then she sews like a dream
but there are still days that i want to be in control and
that's when my baby and i
cuddle once more

1 comment:

megan said...

my mom has this machine... ran it over with her car and it still works!!!