Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank you to the best UPS Driver

It seems as though it is always raining the day I am expecting my Stampin'Up! order. I used to fret over it as I'm never home when it comes. I've learned that my UPS driver takes good care of the box for me and I want to say Thank you, Pete.

He always covers the box with our plastic doormat.

But only after he snuggly wraps it in plastic.

The result: a totally dry box.

Oh I just love the days when a shipment comes. I always include something new for me. This time it is the Big Shot Butterfly die and the Texturz Backgrounds. I can't wait to try that one.

1 comment:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Hi Joyce! I keep meaning to come visit your blog - I had no idea you were such a creative soul too!

Stamps are so much fun - I have a few that I play with, but you have much more talent than I!